Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wish List?

I am a low maintenance person and so life here in Kyrgyzstan goes smoothly for me. But, like anything, there are ups and downs. For those down moments, a taste of home is soothing. I compiled this Wish List for that reason, but please don’t feel obligated to send me anything. Shipping can be super expensive.

Coffee (ground for a French Press)
Energy/Protein Bars or Granola Bars of any kind
Chapstick with sunscreen
Hot Sauce
Maple Syrup
Ranch seasoning packet
Peanut Butter
Peanut Butter Pretzels
Butterfingers
Reeses Pieces
Dijon Mustard
Blueberries (dried or canned? if that exists)
Spicy Seasonings
Hand/Foot Cream
Pumus Stone
Face Wash
Face Lotion with sunscreen
Aloe lotion/After-sun lotion
Glide or Satin Floss
Emergen-C or Airborne
Nyquil
Magazines, CDs, DVDs
Pictures of y’all
Craft materials to entertain me over the winter
Books (re: Prostitution, Democratization, Human Trafficking, Russian Grammar, Gender in Development, Studying for FSOT, something you think I might find interesting)


Please note that for anything remotely valuable, some safety precautions should be taken. Wrapping the entire box (like in that brown package paper) seems to help with tampering, as does drawing/taping the Islamic symbol on the exterior of the package. If you want to hide something within the package, it’s recommended that you put it into an empty tampon box or something similar. Should safely arrive in about a month. If you’ve forgotten my mailing address, please email me or comment on this post. It’s safer if I email you the address directly.

No comments: